Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tomorrow

So D and I are back from our London holiday and now it's time for me to go under the knife tomorrow morning. I'm praying for the Lord to guide my surgeon's hand and that the surgery and recovery go smooth. I'm still very concerned about my mental state during the time it takes to regulate the levels of medication I'll need to take but am praying that I'll cast that burden to onto Jesus and that He'll grant me peace. My mom will be coming to stay with us tonight until Friday so I'm thankful for that and how awesome D and my in-laws have been. Between naps I'm sure I'll be lonely so if you are local you are welcome to stop by. Just call first so I can make sure I'm not in my pjs :)
I can't thank you enough for all your prayers and kindness. Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. We don't care if you are in your pj's! Heck, we might come in our own to make you feel better! We will see you on Friday when we bring you food.I will be praying all day tomorrow for you. Love you lots! Emily

    ReplyDelete