Friday, November 20, 2009

What is wrong with me?

I have been traveling and working like a crazy person trying to get a certain amount of work done before I am out of the office for recovering from surgery. I do a lot of work on my own and didn't want to leave a lot of work in progress. But I have so much going on in my head that I'm forgetting things, doing silly stuff, etc...and I keep yelling at myself, 'what is wrong with me?' I know what is wrong- I'm stressed out and still pretty scared of the after surgery adventure of regulating my meds. I hate feeling like my head isn't screwed on straight(not that it ever really is anyway).Sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together and am thankful that the surgery isn't that far away so I can stop dwelling on it. I do have a praise that my latest ultrasound was unremarkable so there wasn't any obvious areas where it showed that the cancer has spread but they won't know for sure until they open me up.
Anyway, thought I'd blog a little as my own quick typed version of a scream-at-the-top-of-my-lungs to try and purge some of this pent up anxiety. Thank you for how much you all care about me, I love you so much(cheesy I know)

3 comments:

  1. We love you too and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here for you and are keeping you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with you. You're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete