Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thyroid Cancer update

I'll slowly have to fill in the back story to those of you who are coming to this late, but I wanted to send a quick update. D and I met with 2 different endocrinologists and found that we prefered the second who works at the same hospital where I'll be having the thyroidectomy done. We are very blessed to have friends who worked there and they refered us to some of the best doctors. What a huge blessing that is to not have to worry about whether you are getting a good level of care or not. So I meet with the surgeon on Wednesday and then have an ultrasound scheduled for November 10th to give the surgeon a better idea if they are any other lumps that they need to look at/remove during surgery. I don't have a surgery date yet but will post it when I do.

2 comments:

  1. praying for you Wendy! I think a blog is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am thinking of you and praying for you. I also love the blog idea!

    ReplyDelete