Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1 year follow up schedule

I scheduled my 1 year post thyroid cancer treatment follow up, here's my schedule so you can keep it in prayer.

January 10th - start low iodine diet (ugh)
January 24th- pregnancy test (standard procedure)
and 1st Thyrogen injection( so I can sty on my meds)
January 25th- 2nd Thyrogen injection
January 26th- 10am Radiation dose
Jaurary 28th- bloodwork, then 8am whole body scan ( end diet and have a big lunch :))

February- hopefully schedule IVF for this month....

1 comment:

  1. praying for you! January sounds like a tough month. I'd love to help celebrate at the end of January/beginning of February by going out to eat with you or getting some salty popcorn at the movies :) Praying about the IVF too; I know it has been a long, hard road.

    ReplyDelete