Friday, January 14, 2011

Low Iodine Diet

So just a quick update, started the low iodine diet Monday and so far so good. D has been absolutely wonderful cooking a lot for me and making smoothies too. He downloaded an LID cookbook he found with what seem to be pretty yummy recipes. I am so thankful for him. I have scheduled all my appts so one less thing to worry about. Now I want to look towards the fertility stuff and excute a plan for moving forward with our family goals. Praying for God's wisdom.

4 comments:

  1. That's so nice he is cooking for you! When you are done with this diet, I'd love to take you out to eat sometime. Maybe somewhere that has good salty food!(I'll pay since you have a lot of $ to save up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I finish on the 28th. I'm down alomst 4lbs so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. JacquĆ© WilloughbyJanuary 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM

    We are so blessed to have David in our family. He is such a help to you! I love how he takes care of you!

    ReplyDelete